Prints and issues badges to Games attendees. Work will start in April 2017.
Volunteer Accreditation Centre
Duties: This position will produce and distribute accreditation badges to the Games Family (VIP’s, Volunteers, Athletes, Officials, Media, etc.) who require accreditation during the Games.
This position is responsible for:
- processing individuals through GEMS.pro, taking photos, printing and laminating accreditation passes for distribution.
- distribution of any Games time information and accreditation packages.
- logging day pass requests and total number of day passes distributed.
Skills: Strong interpersonal skills required. Intermediate computer skills.
Low physical activity
Duties: This position is responsible for:
- supervising Accreditation crew volunteers
- ensuring full complement of volunteers are trained appropriately and scheduled for each shift
- maintaining quality control of the data processing of accreditation records in GEMS.pro tracking and controlling accreditation consumable inventory on a daily basis
Skills: Supervisory experience; Intermediate computer skills.
Low physical activity.