- Kenaston Boulevard at Rothwell Road
- Wellington Avenue at Flight Road
- Portage Avenue at Maryland Street
- St. Mary's Avenue at Marion Street
- Portage Avenue: Rice Building
- 1031 Virgin Radio
- 99.9 BOB FM
- TSN Radio 1290
Winnipeg will host the Games July 28 – August 13, 2017. The Canada Games are our country’s largest multi-sport event for young athletes and in 2017 will celebrate its 50th anniversary.
Summer is our province’s biggest event. Soon we will welcome athletes from across Canada, who will compete at the highest level, in the heart of the country. The preparations have begun and the date is set. In 2017, join us for an historic season of competition and excitement in Winnipeg, when we celebrate the Hottest Summer in Half a Century!